In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

BlakeBell's Gm Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BlakeBell's Gm Application Empty BlakeBell's Gm Application Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:23 pm

rmshrf

Name: Blake Bell

IGN: Blakebell

Timezone: Canadian, Eastern time zone -5

How long have you played In-Sync Story: The MSSerupv62 is downloading as i do this application, i haven't played the game yet.

Why do you want to be GM: There are a few reasons why i was interested in this job. #1 because i got bored of Global MapleStory. #2, Sometimes i'll be playing, and i'll see someone that needs help, and i can't help them, even though i want to. #3, If i become a GM, i'll see it has another opportunity to help other people, and an experience for my future career of being a Therapist.

What will you do as a GM: Host events such as, : There needs to be 2 parties of 3-6 people. Parties go in different Fm's and i spawn monsters, the team to kill the most monsters within the time limit, wins. ( My last server had a option that lets gm's see how many monster have been killed in an area, i'm not sure if you guys might have that option)

How can you help the server as a GM: I can't help this server a lot, but all i can do, is be responsible, and make sure that people come back to play this server. The way i can do that is by hosting an event, or rewarding a person for being on the longest time, etc.

How long can you play In-Sync Story: I've started today.

Your experience as a GM: From my Gm experiences, i've learned that when your bestfriend wants something, it's hard to say no. Another thing i've learned is that some Gm's abuse their power, by d/c-ing people as a joke, and not realizing that it's going too far, etc.

Have you met the staff members as of right now: No i have not met the staff members.

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)
No. The only reason i would quit a game is because i've got bored of it or i've got nothing to do in that game. i play for fun, i will not be disappointed if you guys reject my Gm application. I thought of joining your server, and i saw that Gm applications are open, so i thought, why not give it a try? ( P.s. if i do become a GM, i will take the game more seriously )

What makes you stand out: I've been a GM for 6 months straight. ( 6 months because my last server went down after 6 months ).i started being a Gm on my last server as soon as it started, so i know what it takes to make a server go further. Plus, i'm nice, generous, and people like me. ( Not meant to be said in a self - centered way ).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum