In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Outline ***MUST USE***

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Outline ***MUST USE*** Empty GM Outline ***MUST USE*** Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:15 am

Admin[Matt]

Admin[Matt]
Admin

Gm Apps are currently open, please use this outline to fill out your application:

Name:

IGN:

Timezone:

How long have you played In-Sync Story:

Why do you want to be GM:

What will you do as a GM:

How can you help the server as a GM:

How long can you play In-Sync Story:

Your experience as a GM:

Have you met the staff members as of right now:

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)

What makes you stand out:

I will grade apps on neatness, length, and answers according to what the server needs. Also there will be an interview in-game IF accepted, post first, interview later. If accepted then you will need to read the GM rules and be given the In-Sync Story Handbook from me.

http://insyncstory.omgforum.net

2GM Outline ***MUST USE*** Empty Gm application Mon May 30, 2011 6:09 am

mrlolbob370

Name: My name is David

IGN:Cream

Timezone:GMT+0
How long have you played In-Sync Story: well i knew 3 days ago but wasn`t bothered to join because of hamachi.

Why do you want to be GM:i wanna be a gm because i help servers get more progress in start and really wanna have permission to make a blog for the server to attract more people and host events and make players happy.

What will you do as a GM:
How can you help the server as a GM:i will get all the hackers and show proof by going in hide skill take a pic and send it to any admin or owner or co-owner and like i said i can always host a event like summoning events and i know a perfect map for a summoning events.

How long can you play In-Sync Story:i can play like 6+-10 hours a day even at school days

Your experience as a GM:ive been a gm two times ive made a server moopledev source and ive been the owner
and ive been a gm in a server called d-capms

Have you met the staff members as of right now:no but ive seen ur youtube video and i see ur youtube comments in how to make a private server the day it posted.

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)no i`ll still play the server and still advertise it to my freinds.

What makes you stand out:well i am kind and usaully online most of the day and am usually the only person from London i like watching game of thrones if any of u watch it???? and might be diffrent things??

3GM Outline ***MUST USE*** Empty GM Application Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 pm

LilyX

Hello i would like to apply
Name is Lilly
Age-17
IGN-Not Played Yet its going to be LilyX
I Experience alot i been a GM befor on GosuMS,SpinMS,DagonMS,and BankaiStory

I want to become a gm because i Can help and Moniter if they Spam Or Hack Thank you =)

4GM Outline ***MUST USE*** Empty GM App Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 pm

LilyX

Name:Tate

IGN:LilyX

Timezone:I dont know

How long have you played In-Sync Story:4 Days

Why do you want to be GM:So i can Help Out Everyone

What will you do as a GM: Bann People Who Hack and Help others.

How can you help the server as a GM: Make it Lagg Free By Banning Spammers or Giving them Warnings.

How long can you play In-Sync Story: You Can Play when [Owner]Matt Logs In and When [Owner]Matt Logs Off

Your experience as a GM:I Was A GM befor at GoSuMs its closed now

Have you met the staff members as of right now:Yes i met them at hamachi Chris has helped me alot

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:No it dosent really matter if im GM i just wanna play but i want to be a GM again

What makes you stand out:I Dont Really Know To Tell you the Truth

5GM Outline ***MUST USE*** Empty Re: GM Outline ***MUST USE*** Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:43 pm

magicluke3

magicluke3

Name:Luke

IGN:Haven't played yet but it will be either Awake or Awakening.

Timezone:Eastern

How long have you played In-Sync Story:Haven't played yet.

Why do you want to be GM:So i can get rid of all the spammers, hackers and scammers.

What will you do as a GM:Get rid of all the spammers, hackers and scammers.

How can you help the server as a GM:I will try to make it hacker-free.

How long can you play In-Sync Story:As long as I can.

Your experience as a GM:None

Have you met the staff members as of right now:No

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:I'm not sure.
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)

What makes you stand out:I'm very creative sometimes serious or sometimes an idiot Laughing

6GM Outline ***MUST USE*** Empty GM APP Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 am

JrFilipino

Name: JR
IGN: Don't have one yet, it will be JR
TimeZone:Western
How Long have you played: Never, im downloading right now
I want to become a GM, because I can catch people hacking,scamming,and the same things reg gms would do in maplestory
I can play on the weekends, 10am-3pm
Week days 3pm-7pm
Tuesday 1pm-7pm
I haven't met the staff members.
It won't bother me if Im not picked because I have been trying to find a decent private server and only yours worked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum