In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gm application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gm application Empty Gm application Mon May 30, 2011 6:14 am

mrlolbob370

Name: My name is David

IGN:Cream

Timezone:GMT+0
How long have you played In-Sync Story: well i knew 3 days ago but wasn`t bothered to join because of hamachi.

Why do you want to be GM:i wanna be a gm because i help servers get more progress in start and really wanna have permission to make a blog for the server to attract more people and host events and make players happy.

What will you do as a GM:
How can you help the server as a GM:i will get all the hackers and show proof by going in hide skill take a pic and send it to any admin or owner or co-owner and like i said i can always host a event like summoning events and i know a perfect map for a summoning events.

How long can you play In-Sync Story:i can play like 6+-10 hours a day even at school days

Your experience as a GM:ive been a gm two times ive made a server moopledev source and ive been the owner
and ive been a gm in a server called d-capms

Have you met the staff members as of right now:no but ive seen ur youtube video and i see ur youtube comments in how to make a private server the day it posted.

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)no i`ll still play the server and still advertise it to my freinds.

What makes you stand out:well i am kind and usaully online most of the day and am usually the only person from London i like watching game of thrones if any of u watch it???? and might be diffrent things??

2Gm application Empty Re: Gm application Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 am

Lyrics

Lyrics

The application is great for the most part, But there are things that I would not advise to put in an application it is annoying. When people put things like "Catching hackers" This is the second application I have seen this on. If you are a Game Master part of your job is to catch hackers because if I knew of a Game Master who just watched a hacker go by hacking I would report the the owner and ask for a demotion.

Denied ~
- We don't know your age and if you can't tell us you could be like age 9. Or something along the line of the age of 9.

- You need to work on your grammar.., The less grammar you have the lower your chance of getting Game Master.(Owner Matt states this here "http://insyncstory.omgforum.net/t1-gm-outline-must-use" At the bottom he states this "I will grade apps on neatness, length, and answers according to what the server needs."

- There is no proof you have been a Game Master before and you need to add a screenshot or something for proof if not we have no way in telling if you have EVER been a Game Master.

- I have yet to see you online the server.

Gm application Friend14

-Lyrics

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum