In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Larentia's GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Larentia's GM Application Empty Larentia's GM Application Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:59 am

Larentia

Name: Desiree

IGN: Larentia

Timezone: GMT +8

How long have you played In-Sync Story:
An hour. Very Happy

Why do you want to be GM:
I would like to help this server to get more players. I will try my best to host better daily events, such that the players would like to come back to play everyday. Thus the server can have more people online daily, and in this case, others would like to join this server as well. Hopefully, I can be more active and aid the players more, and host more events daily than other servers. Other than that, I would like to render as much aid as possible to the staff in eliminating bugs and glitches, allowing this server to continue developing. This will then allow this server to be one of the best in the future. Other than that, I would want to help out players who might not be familiar with the server, or just the game itself. Especially MSEA players, as some features of GMS differ from MSEA itself. :]

What will you do as a GM:
As mentioned earlier, I can host events, as well as render help to players that are new. Probably by guiding them through the game, as well as letting them know the basics of the game and the custom features of this server. I can also act as a middleman between the players and the coder, such that the elimination of bugs and glitches can be as efficient as possible, thus allowing the players to have the best gaming experience.

How can you help the server as a GM:
The questions seem similar O_o! Excluding those that I've stated in the above question, I guess I can get players to vote for this server at the various voting sites, as well as get my friends to join me in this server. >.>

How long can you play In-Sync Story:
I can play In-Sync Story for, probably, as long as the server is sustained. O_o
I can play for as long as the whole day on weekends. However on weekdays, I can only be online from 4pm ~ 10pm [GMT+8].

Your experience as a GM:
I've been a GM on 2 other servers, LimeStory as well as SynergyMS. I know that's not much, but I can try my best to help here. Other than that, I am quite familiar with the basics of being a GM, and I have with me all the codes of the items available. As for the commands, since you have altered it, I will only be waiting for it, if I ever get selected. :]

Have you met the staff members as of right now:
Hm, I've seen Matt walk around O_O

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
I'll be VERY HONEST Very Happy
Yes. Mad

What makes you stand out:
Hmm. I guess it's my passion for helping others, as well as hosting events. <- Lol. I feel retarded for liking to host events. >_>

Hm, thanks for reading. Very Happy
*prays*

2Larentia's GM Application Empty Re: Larentia's GM Application Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Admin[Matt]

Admin[Matt]
Admin

Neatness: 10/10
Length: 10/10
Help to the server: 5/10
ADDED BONUS
Bonus: 5/5

Congratz, this is the most organized App so far.
Can be accepted but I will need to have an interview in-game.

As for now: Accepted as Intern
Gratz, you may be promoted after interview.

http://insyncstory.omgforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum