In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiger's Application

4 posters

Would you recommend me to be GM?

Tiger's Application I_vote_lcap33%Tiger's Application I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Tiger's Application I_vote_lcap0%Tiger's Application I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tiger's Application I_vote_lcap67%Tiger's Application I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tiger's Application Empty Tiger's Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Tiger

Tiger

I would like to say good luck to everyone's applications Smile

Name:
Roland Smile 앰 블랭크롤랜드 <3 I love my friend janice for making me the korean name Smile

IGN:
Tiger~Rawr Very Happy

Timezone:
UTC+10, Sorry that's all I know, I do not know anything else about timezones.
If you are wondering what it is, it is Australian time of QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, and possibly TAS.

How long have you played In-Sync Story:
Well, not sure to be honest. I believe it's only one day but that is due to the fact my computer is being a butt face and keeps losing files. So today, being my first day on the server. Hence 1 day.

Why do you want to be GM:
I want to be a GM in a server where everyone has not died, where everyone is active 100%. I'm an extremely helpful person, who has a lot of love to give around!
I give out free hugs! HEAR THAT? HUGS!!!

What will you do as a GM:
I'm the fun GM, So events mainly, that or I just sit around chit chatting to people. I do keep a smile on peoples faces and on hamachi chat. I can teach the little ones about the evil devil of Pedobear!.. You never know his lurking in the dark right behind you!

How can you help the server as a GM:
I can help by maintaining the server's population, forcing all my friends to vote, poke each player to vote, I can suggest a ton of idea from past great servers but have had that Nexon email Sad God I miss those servers :'(

How long can you play In-Sync Story:
Depends, if the server is online or not.
Since next week, I have school, as the holidays are over :'( I'll be 7-8hours inactive but still, if the server is on I can still stay active!
Here is just a time table, which usually is accurate and shows what times I'm active at.
Days: Times:
School Days:4pm-9:30pm
Holidays:8pm-10pm
Special Events:Varies

Your experience as a GM:
Well, I recently got a GM position on another server called: FrozenHellMS but in recent times, the population of that server is declining as there is hardly any players on the server in which makes it a bit boring. The server is still up, and I do still have the GM position.
Tiger's Application Owned
I had another picture somewhere, but it's gone, oh well. That picture is of me an the Owner Fr0zen.

Have you met the staff members as of right now:
Who hasn't? They're pretty awesome. Expect some people... But overall, yes Smile I've met a lot of people through the hamachi chat and I've made you all LOL and LMAO with the "No wonder my sock are sticky" comment after the "I jizz in your socks" comment. Pure ownage? I shall say so ;P

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)
No, I just want to be in an active good rate server, whose population rises and doesn't decline!

What makes you stand out:
Hmm, tough questions. I'm the typical fun person, but who can take a joke and can make everyone have a great time. I also different, cause I'm obsessed with Korean culture, music and others. I'm a colourful person, and NO I'm not gay. Smile

2Tiger's Application Empty Re: Tiger's Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Loren

Thats an amazing application.

3Tiger's Application Empty Re: Tiger's Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Tiger

Tiger

Loren wrote:Thats an amazing application.

Omg You get another hug Very Happy *hugs*

4Tiger's Application Empty Re: Tiger's Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Loren

Tiger wrote:
Loren wrote:Thats an amazing application.

Omg You get another hug Very Happy *hugs*

YAY, i feel luved Razz

5Tiger's Application Empty Re: Tiger's Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Cloud

Best app i have seen in a long time, But you have only GMed 1 time shown from your proof i say we interview you!

6Tiger's Application Empty Re: Tiger's Application Sun May 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

Denied ~

- Old application

Tiger's Application Friend13

-Lyrics

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum