In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anpuu's GM application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anpuu's GM application Empty Anpuu's GM application Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Anpuu

Anpuu

Name:Andrew Jeans

IGN: Anpuu

Timezone:
Pacific Standard Time (PST)

How long have you played In-Sync Story: I just took an interest in it Smile

Why do you want to be GM: I've been playing maplestory for a very long time and think that I'm capable of helping a community that wants to do something different with it out.

What will you do as a GM: I'll maintain leadership responsibilities and help this server become a place everyone will want to be!

How can you help the server as a GM: Simply guiding people in the right direction and carrying out the rules should make the server a better place for everyone.

How long can you play In-Sync Story: I usually play all day on weekends unless something is planned, otherwise I try to play during the week as much as possible.

Your experience as a GM: I've never really been one, but from what I've seen in other servers, I think I have what it takes to lead and guide people.

Have you met the staff members as of right now: I haven't met any staff members yet, I am aware of the Admin Matt but that's about it.

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
Honestly no. Not only would that be immature, but it show that I didn't really didn't want it in the first place. I'm really doing this because I think I need to be a leader in life and maybe I can practice that by helping out with this server.

What makes you stand out: I would have to say my ability to chat. I enjoy chatting i with random strangers and get a good laugh.

2Anpuu's GM application Empty Re: Anpuu's GM application Thu May 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Lars

You have been accepted IF you invite 5+ active players to our server.

3Anpuu's GM application Empty Re: Anpuu's GM application Sat May 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

I would accept this but of course I have no say.. This application is a great application I would recommend you meet all of the staff members (Matt,Lars, and Me). We may interview you in some point of time.
Anpuu's GM application Friend10

Last edited by Lyrics on Sun May 29, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding signature)

4Anpuu's GM application Empty Re: Anpuu's GM application Sat May 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Anpuu

Anpuu

Sounds awesome. I'll still try to get more people on! This server has too much potential to let it go to waste! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum