In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loren's GM Application

+2
Tiger
Loren
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loren's GM Application Empty Loren's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Loren

Name:My name is Loren

IGN:Loren

Timezone:east coast.

How long have you played In-Sync Story:Started today. couldn't be happier.

Why do you want to be GM: I like to help people and i believe that in order to have a fun game you need to have responsible and non-corrupt GMs.

What will you do as a GM:I will help people in need, I will host events when aloud to, and I will be the nicest most bestest gm evar.

How can you help the server as a GM:YES, I know for a fact that if I were a gm i would do nothing but good and greater good, I know almost everything about being a gm from warning to banning all the way back up to helping people.

How long can you play In-Sync Story:Since this is summer and I have no school I plan to play anywhere from 3PM-5AM I play so late in the after noon because thats when I wake up Razz nightowl

Your experience as a GM:ive been a gm in many private servers, such as cookiestory, noobiestory, stolenMS, and other I dont remember, ive been playing private servers for around 3 years.

Have you met the staff members as of right now:I've met matt Smile

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.) no I wont I will continue playing and prove myself as a good player hoping and making my goal to become a GM in the future.

What makes you stand out:im cheerful im happy and im really nice which makes me an outstanding person.Loren's GM Application 1hq81l

Last edited by Loren on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Loren's GM Application Empty Re: Loren's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Tiger

Tiger

good luck Smile I hope you do well Smile

3Loren's GM Application Empty Re: Loren's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Cloud

BOOBIES

4Loren's GM Application Empty Re: Loren's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Tiger

Tiger

Cloud wrote:BOOBIES

agreed (Y)

5Loren's GM Application Empty Re: Loren's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm

KieranSroka

Tiger wrote:

agreed (Y)

double agreed

6Loren's GM Application Empty Re: Loren's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Cloud

it's a nice app and i was just messing, i will interview all of you.

7Loren's GM Application Empty Re: Loren's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Loren

Cloud wrote:it's a nice app and i was just messing, i will interview all of you.
damn straight

8Loren's GM Application Empty Re: Loren's GM Application Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 am

Akuma

Akuma

KieranSroka wrote:
Tiger wrote:

agreed (Y)

double agreed

TRIPLE AGREED

9Loren's GM Application Empty Re: Loren's GM Application Sun May 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

Denied ~

- Old Application

Loren's GM Application Friend13

- Lyrics

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum