In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

iOrb's GM Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iOrb's GM Application Empty iOrb's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 pm

KieranSroka

Name:Kieran

IGN:iOrb

Timezone:GMT

How long have you played In-Sync Story:I just started playing today.

Why do you want to be GM:I want to be a GM to help new users and to try and help improve the server.

What will you do as a GM:I will help improve the server and keep the server clean from hackers ect...

How can you help the server as a GM:I will help people when they need help and i will help with any problems the server has.

How long can you play In-Sync Story: In the holidays i will be able to play for 10 hours+.

Your experience as a GM:I have been a GM in a few servers: Pancake MS, LoveJackMS and OurWorldMaple~

Have you met the staff members as of right now:I have not met any of them yet but i hope i do in the near future.

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)No i won't.

What makes you stand out:I have a good sense of humor and i am happy to help out anyone who asks for help.

-iOrb

2iOrb's GM Application Empty Re: iOrb's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Tiger

Tiger

Good luck Smile

3iOrb's GM Application Empty Re: iOrb's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Cloud

Need a bit more work done, you did not show proof and i say were interview you as well and you give us proof

4iOrb's GM Application Empty Re: iOrb's GM Application Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 am

KieranSroka

Cloud wrote:Need a bit more work done, you did not show proof and i say were interview you as well and you give us proof

I have no proof my computer was wiped because of a trojan and i have to screen-shots or any of my vids on my comp.

5iOrb's GM Application Empty Re: iOrb's GM Application Sun May 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

Denied ~

- Old application

iOrb's GM Application Friend13

-Lyrics

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum