In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gm App By Nick

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gm App By Nick Empty Gm App By Nick Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 am

rockooe

Name:Nick

IGN:Dialogy

Timezone:Australia

How long have you played In-Sync Story:3 days

Why do you want to be GM:I want to be a GM to help out the server catch hackers have fun like events get rewards from coding them in for the players

What will you do as a GM:I will catch hackers for you so there's no Duplicated items have fun with players Eg events get them rewards for winning events anything of there choice besides GM Hat

How can you help the server as a GM:I can make it fun and lively with events such as special mob spawns with drops and events catch hackers be nice to people in need help out people that have issues

How long can you play In-Sync Story:On Weekdays i can only play for about 1hour for weekends i can go up to 10hours

Your experience as a GM:I have played as a gm for my friends Private server I've played a few Private servers know alot of fun events

Have you met the staff members as of right now: Yes i met Jenna Pink Green and Dave

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)No because i have not yet played your server it looks cool from the video on youtube that you put up and because your private server is AWESOME

What makes you stand out:I was 6th on rankings for another server I like to help others have fun events and I've been playing maplestory for 4 years now.On Real maplestory i am lvl 135

I will grade apps on neatness, length, and answers according to what the server needs. Also there will be an interview in-game IF accepted, post first, interview later. If accepted then you will need to read the GM rules and be given the In-Sync Story Handbook from me.

Last edited by rockooe on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Gm App By Nick Empty Re: Gm App By Nick Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 am

Jenna

Jenna

Matt, there's one thing I'd like to say.

"How long have you played In-SyncStory?" This question desperately needs requirement. For example, few weeks/few months, etc. It doesn't make sense that new players that have just joined the server (the ones who have played for 1 day or in this case haven't even played) makes new application. In few weeks this forum is going to blow up.

Just sayin'..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum