In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there anything we want to do...?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is there anything we want to do...? Empty Is there anything we want to do...? Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:02 am

Anpuu

Anpuu

It could be anything! Events, new npcs, etc. I just want to know if anyone wants to do anything. I'll try to the best of my ability, if It's a legit request, to grant it. Smile Let's do this! >:O

2Is there anything we want to do...? Empty Re: Is there anything we want to do...? Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:07 am

Jenna

Jenna

Yay!

Is it possible, to be able to go to the event map? I just love the place! If you don't know what map I'm talking about, it's this map, where is basicly two sides. Other side is NO, and the other one is YES. GM adds a question about something, and you just run towards the right answer. If u get it wrong, GM kills you, and warps you away of the event map. You do this until there's one person, and he's/she's the winner!

There's so much other things I can think of, and it will be possible to show, once I get into the game. And yes, I have been an "event holder" in one server.

3Is there anything we want to do...? Empty Re: Is there anything we want to do...? Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

We will see what we can do :3 our coder may be able to do that I will ask.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum