In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jenna's app!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jenna's app!  Empty Jenna's app! Tue May 31, 2011 11:27 am

Jenna

Jenna

Umm.. Lyrics can move this, since he didn't tell me where to put this.. Here I guess?

Okay, where to start.. First of all, I really am a girl, for you who don't believe that girls play this game. Secondly, I am from Finland, so don't complain about my grammar.

So, my hobbies a little bit. I am very musical person. I do play alot of instruments, expect anything that steals my breath, example trumpet etc. Mostly I play keyboards, but I can play guitar, bass, drums or even sometimes sing. I play in 2 bands actually, and we have a lot of gigs, so that's why I can't be that much on. If there's anyone who's musical, contact me! It's always fun to talk to someone who knows what playing instruments is like. :]

Let's go to the world of internet!

I do play alot of games. I love old games, for example, Minecraft, Super Mario etc. I do love few newer games for example, MapleStory.. :p I play consoles too, but I don't have XBOX or PS3. But the reason why I really am doing this app, is that I love to do websites.

I started doing websites like 5 years ago(?). Possibly then. I made these little websites, first with freewebs, and that gave me the push to start to read HTML and PHP. If you don't know what PHP or HTML is, they're programming languages, just like Java. Then, after I had studied them, I made this website for Kongregate. I didn't make the kongregate.com but I did a fansite, that reached up to 200 monthly users. It was mainly to Finnish people, and it was in Finnish language.

Then after that website, I started playing kiekko.tk (or hockey.tk), which is a hockey based mouseplaying game. There is this league called Kiekkoliiga (kiekko is puck in english), and I made the websites for it. U can see the link in the bottom of this post. I had friends who did it with me, but mainly I did it by myself.

So, that's all I guess, if u want to ask me something, then go ahead and ask.

Thanks for reading, waiting for reply! :]
Jenna

edit:Forgot the link, lawl. Well, here it is. http://kiekkoliiga.net/etusivu/

2Jenna's app!  Empty Re: Jenna's app! Tue May 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

I like this application I believe this would go under GFX/Website applications? Maybe... I love the fourms it is a great fourm considering it looks as if it was made from scratch.(And it is great for a hockey website.) But could you make us a website? We will judge it and tell you what we think. Also your grammar is not that bad I don't see any mistakes.

3Jenna's app!  Empty Re: Jenna's app! Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 am

Jenna

Jenna

I got few questions.

Since our timezones are so different, I'll just ask it here. So, what do I include to the websites. Cause, I think that Cype is the best website for MSPS. I could do some kind of forums, with like a portal (if you don't know what forum portal is, it's like THIS! It shows all important stuff).

Then, can I use my imagination on the outlook? What colors do I use etc. I have few templates waiting, that I or my friends have made earlier. I can use them, and show them to you, if u want.

So, that's about it. Contact me on hamachi (if we meet) or via forums. :]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum