In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM]App : Knightbob

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM]App : Knightbob Empty [GM]App : Knightbob Mon May 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Knightbob

Name: David

IGN: Knightbob

Timezone: Central

How long have you played In-Sync Story: 1 day

Why do you want to be GM: Gms are very good at helping out the server. While a normal person, helps by playing, the gms can give original ideas, and fix glitches. I love it when I am able to stop hackers or discipline those against a server. Those who would seek to destroy a server should be punished. I am the opposite , I wish to help the server in every way possible.

What will you do as a GM: As a gm I would help the server in every way possible. From making some animations to advertise the site to holding events so players can test their jumping abilities Razz.

How can you help the server as a GM:
As a gm I believe that I would be very fun to be around. Some gms are mean, and get people to obey them with threats. I would try to set an example for the normal players so that they could also help the server.

How long can you play In-Sync Story: If you mean daily, I am usually on 3-5 hours a day unless on vacation.

Your experience as a GM: I have been a gm many times, and not to be rude but i am to lazy to put down 30 sites. My favorite server was luckystory, It was amazing.
Have you met the staff members as of right now: Yes I have met the staff members. They seem like amazing nice people.

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)
No I do not plan to quit if I am not a gm. Being a gm just means you lose some of the fun of playing. Actually, gm or not I plan to be one of the strongest players on this game.

What makes you stand out: I am really crazy sometimes, but I can be serious when its important. I am good at making friends, and am creative. I can make very good .gifs to help advertise the site. I cannot really show an example currently. My other one I cannot find because my email is 800 emails, somewhere in there is it. I could make one if you wanted, and then you could judge it.

2[GM]App : Knightbob Empty Re: [GM]App : Knightbob Mon May 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

Sorry you have been denied I'm sorry we have to many staff members and someone has a better application or experience.

Denied ~
- We don't know you well.
- We are may be full and someone is ahead of you at the moment.
- If we ever are not full and we want you we will come to you.

[GM]App : Knightbob Friend15

- Lyrics

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum