In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swosh Gm App

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swosh Gm App Empty Swosh Gm App Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Swosh

Swosh

Name:Mariano Saona

IGN:Swosh

How long have you played In-Sync Story:well i think 50 mins o.o

Why do you want to be GM:Because i like bein GM and I like helpin ppl in different servers and well i love the GM place, im talkative, so im good at GM because if u have any question ask me and ill try to help you

What will you do as a GM:Help ppl, help the server and bassicly help the owner. Well ill make events and ill do everything i can to make the server a Excelent server

How can you help the server as a GM: I can help the owner at differents probs that the server would have, i can help the server with makin events when ppl is bored and answering the players questions

How long can you play In-Sync Story: 2 hours normal days and weekends like 5 hours

Your experience as a GM:Well i have been GM in alot of servers, sorry for short answer Razz

Have you met the staff members as of right now:yes
just Matt Razz

Will you quit this server if I deny your application:no
(Be honest, This answer won't go against you.)

What makes you stand out: Well im talkative and I know all the GM commands, so if theres a new GM on the server and ask me how to make this or how to make that i can help him with commands, i can make animated, simple banners and i have created a server like 3 times

2Swosh Gm App Empty Re: Swosh Gm App Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Admin[Matt]

Admin[Matt]
Admin

Neatness: 4/10
Length: 4/10
Help to the server: 5/10
ADDED BONUS
Bonus: 3/5

Final Score: 16/30

Sorry but Denied,
Reason: Score was not high enough.
CAN try 1 more time for GM position, if again denied please do not post any more Apps.

Other: Get 5 people to support this App and I will review it again with a higher bonus.

http://insyncstory.omgforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]