In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thunder's GM app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thunder's GM app Empty Thunder's GM app Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:49 am

Andrew

Name:Andrew Park

iGN: Thunder

Email:andrew.killx.u@hotmail.com

Time Zone:Pacific Time Zone -5:00

How long have you played In-Sync Story: 1 day.

Why you want to be a GM: I've been playing GMS for 3 years since I was 10 and switched to Pservers near 14. I want to help others enjoy the fun interactment of this server and how it is run. I could host fun events for everyone, hide n seek, jump quests, true or false, simon says, and many others Smile. I will dedicate and support this server no matter what, abolish hackers and make it clear, no hacking allowed. I can create fun ideas for new npcs, all-in-one shop, max stats out npc, pvp dojo, land. I can contribute to maybe a jail dungeon for people who glitch, break rules, to stay in for a set amount of time.

What will you do as GM: I can host events, spectate server, welcome/ help newbies get started. You just say it I'll do it.

How can you help the server as a GM: I can help make new logos for server, host creative fun events, help new members where things are and how-to stuff, I can spectate hackers, and basically be the proud spirit of this server Smile

How long can you play In-Sync Story:(weekdays and weekends) can you be online: Monday-Friday 4~6 hours, Friday-Sunday 5~8 hours.

Your experience as GM: iv'e been hanging with the legendary JP, I've learned alot from him. I know all the basic commands such as maybe !kill, !warp, !item, !dc,and many others. I know I may not seem mature but on times I can handle situations maturely, hanging with a GM and learning how to handle the situation, warping to them, gm hiding. I've got a handbook, still seeing when it will come in handy lol.

Have you met the staff members as of right now: Yes,
top to bottom in ranks or who came first
Matt
JP
Loren
Tiger
and i know others but not sure if they're staff :\

Will you quit this server if I deny your application: No, I've met people in this server who are nice and supportive (some people don't like MBLAQ) I would also stay because this server has good quality gameplay and kind maplers and gms.

What makes you stand out: You might call me weird but I'm very responsible and obedient

Yeah its lengthy :/ , Sorry.

2Thunder's GM app Empty Re: Thunder's GM app Sun May 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

Denied ~

- Old application

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum