In-Sync Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
In-Sync Story

Private Server v62

You are not connected. Please login or register

My GM Application (Remake)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My GM Application (Remake) Empty My GM Application (Remake) Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 am

Akuma

Akuma

Name:Cloud (I'm not stealing anyones name cause this IS my real name)

IGN: Akuma

Timezone:UTC/GMT +8 hours

How long have you played In-Sync Story:Nah..Just started.

Why do you want to be GM: I will make all the players have a great/good time in this server. And I will obey the upper-GMs.

What will you do as a GM: Catch the hackers (Obviously) Give advice about this server to other newbies that are new. I wil not allow any players to say vulgar words unless they have a reason to

How can you help the server as a GM: Not much. Just catch the hackers. Jail them and if they continue hacking. I wont hesitate to ban them.

How long can you play In-Sync Story: 4-5 hrs

Your experience as a GM: My experience as a GM is spying, helping and giving advice. But please accept me I can't code or anything. But im very willing to learn .

Have you met the staff members as of right now: Not yet. But I will

Will you quit this server if I deny your application: I wont. But I wont be active a lot.

What makes you stand out: What makes me stand out? To let the players have a good time.

Mana Is me though xD I have been a GM in DarkWingsMS, Nakedstory and Lucastory. Although I only SSed from DarkWingsMS
My GM Application (Remake) Maple013
My GM Application (Remake) Maple015

2My GM Application (Remake) Empty Re: My GM Application (Remake) Sun May 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Lyrics

Lyrics

I really do like this application it shows that you have experience. But I really dislike the fact that you have this "Just catch the hackers" in the "How can you help the server as a GM" section. Catching a hacker is EVERY[b]game masters job If a game master does not do so they should be demoted.

Denied ~
- I have not seen you on once
- You have two applications which in my book once you create an application there is NO going back unless you edit it.

My GM Application (Remake) Friend13

-Lyrics

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum